gedit crashes

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Tue Jul 13 12:53:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 04:23, Steven Op de beeck wrote:
> Boris Glawe wrote:
> > my gedit crashes/hangs, if a save a document several times.
> >
> > can anybody confirm this ?
>
> No problem here, maybe it's something about your document that makes
> gedit crash.
>
> --
> mvg,
> Steven

Did you create the doc in gedit?  I know a college instructor that is
very anti Microsoft so he strips all of the MS code from Word docs that
come in to his lab, but I forgot what he uses.  "There is NO Microsoft
code in MY lab" he said, so I would guess Bill doesn't get a Christmas
card from him :-)

Tim...