Cicso wireless problem after kernel update

mickey mickey at gccsda.com
Tue Jul 13 14:20:30 UTC 2004

Help, Please!

Once I boot with [any] newer kernel (newer than 2.6.5.1.358) then insert
the cisco 340 nic, my computer partially dies.

My computer uses the yenta_socket. pcmcia_core shows airo_cs, ds,
yenta_socket (from lsmod).  I don't know where to start troubleshooting...

-Mickey

Update:
I've updated my system to 2.6.6-1.435.2.3 and still have the same
problem.  I went on vacation this last week, and used my wireless from
numerous hotels;  Always the same, kerel xx.358 works fine, and couldn't
get anywhere with newer kernels.