FC2 and Apache

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue Jul 13 16:38:02 UTC 2004

[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of John Dangler
>> Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 12:32 PM
>>
>> Now that I have the OS up and running, I'd like to setup
>> Apache, mySQL and PHP.  I'm wondering if there is a
>> packaged version of any of these available for FC2.

The following versions are included in FC2:

Apache 2.0.49
MySQL 3.23.58
PHP 4.3.4

Depending on what options you chose during your installation,
they may already be on your machine.  Otherwise, they can be
installed either from the CDs or via yum/apt.

Try issuing

rpm -q httpd

from a command prompt and see what it tells you.

--
Henry