installing FC2

Mathew Brown mbrown0420 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 15 22:27:50 UTC 2004

> that you use reply and not compose a new mail for others to follow up
> and help you better.  If you are having errors paste the specific
> error along with the steps you did and someone who has experience on
> this *might* be able to help you
>
> regards
> Rahul Sundaram

you're right it does go both ways, he was extremly rude to give me a
blast of shit for posting something in the wrong area. i've now had FC2
installed for almost 3 hours now. and since i've asked my 1st question
yesterday have got nothing but in shit all day today.
yes no one is oblidged to help, but certainly feel oblidged to dish out
crap.

I don't even want to ask any more questions because i'll probably piss
someone else off.
i've had a HORRIBLE Experience using the Fedora core 2 and this site.
there's been like 4 or 5 people who were polite enough to consider, i
know JACK SH*T about linux and am trying to learn. the rest expect me to
be bill fkn gates of the linux world 3 hours after installing it.