Burning the Rescue CD error

Jerry Schromm schromms at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 18:26:29 UTC 2004

Hi everyone. Hey I was failing to burn the FC2 i386 Rescue disc with some error. Couldn't follow it or something. Should have wrote it down verbatim. Anyway it burned when I put Nero the burning software on Disc at Once instead of what it was on Track at Once.

So is Disc at Once fine to create that rescue disc?? Let me know. I have yet to try it to see if it works. By the way I burned all the other ISO's to the Fedora core 2 with Track at Once. Tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Jerry Schromm
Corning, CA.