Utility to extract .SIT (StuffIt) archives?

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Fri Jul 16 20:44:50 UTC 2004

You're right, the unstuff executable extracts that sample file just
fine.  It does not however open the file I received from a customer.  I
can't post that file on-line as it contains personal information.

I ended up having to download the demo of Stuffit for Windows to get the
files extracted.

Thanks for all your help but I'm giving up on this.  I hopefully won't
have to deal with Stuffit files much in the future.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org