Laptop Support - (terminal selection on installation)

Terry Linhardt linhardt at swbell.net
Fri Jul 16 21:47:04 UTC 2004

In general, I have always found terminal selection with Red Hat installs
to be an "issue" when it comes to laptops. In brief, I struggle to
configure a laptop screen display properly....problems which I never
seem to have with a "standard" terminal.

Either I am overlooking something, or the display for a laptop screen
becomes a trial-and-error proposition. Oh, I get it to work. But, it's
always a struggle, and I'm never sure if I'm doing it right.

Thoughts? Tips?

Thanks...Terry