new gtk 2.4 file chooser

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Jul 19 13:27:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm running on rawhide, and Evolution 1.5.90 is patched to use the nice
new file chooser from gtk 2.4

However, I have a gripe that is likely solved with some black magic on
~/.gtkrc or some gconf key I haven't found out yet so I wonder...

How do I get the path prompt working? It's much faster to open files by
using the prompt with tab expansion and regular expressions to select
certain files than scrolling and being limited to point and click.

I probably would be satisfied if at least keyboard strokes would have
any effect into searching files...

Rui

+ So let's do it...?