Email getting and sending

Juan L. Pastor seguridadlinux at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 21 06:57:09 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm currently using evolution and my ISP pop3 and smtp servers to get
and send emails. I usually get lots of spam/virus emails and I'd like to
get rid of them. I want to take advantage of this and learn to setup
sendmail. What programs can you advise to get and send emails? I have a
dynamic IP address with ADSL connection and several email accounts (3
with my ISP, another one in yahoo, another one in gmx.net).

Juan