enable resume in proftpd.conf -> Thanks Mike

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Thu Jul 22 17:23:01 UTC 2004

Sorry the last one was hasty.

I want  to add that some not all directives work in this tag set.  I
know the resume functions  AllowStoreRestart and also checking my
proftpd,conf again you are missing
AllowRetrieveRestart on which is the function that allows the resumeing
of downloads

And if used within anonymous without the global tags yes its only for
the anonymous user.

AllowRetrieveRestart  Doc Page:
http://proftpd.linux.co.uk/localsite/Userguide/linked/config_ref_AllowRetrieveRestart.html