OT: vpn questions (stops using my internet connection and starts using the gateways?)

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 00:46:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 19:12, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> The Cisco client intercepts before routing, so it doesn't show up in the
> routing table.

So that works similar to the secure remote.  I would expect then they
get a policy pushed to them when the connect which is where the split
access will be defined.
--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

e-credibility: the non-guaranteeable likelihood that the electronic data
you're seeing is genuine rather than somebody's made-up crap.
- Karl Lehenbauer