Cisco Aironet 350 and FC2

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Jul 26 20:25:52 UTC 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Mail Lists wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 10:28:58PM -0400, Steven Kugelmass wrote:
> > Hello.  I'm having trouble with my airo card using the later kernel.
>
> > kernel-2.6.6-1.435.2.3
> >     Hangs.  Plug it in, /var/log/messages says:
> > That's it.  At that point, ifconfig hangs, iwconfig hangs.  The machine
>
>   I have similar trouble here - on both dell
>   lattitude c600 and thinktop t42. Very nasty.
>
>   Be nice to have aironet working again ...

Is this the Aironet 350 Mini-PCI?  I have that working just fine on a
Thinkpad T41 with FC2 (though it took a bit of fiddling).

Tell us more about what you've done to configure it and what you've tried
to fix it.  What firmware version are you using?

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu