Anybody installed FC3 Test 1?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 11:00:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

> has anybody installed FC3 test 1? I'm going to do so and just want to
> know if there will be any
> problems. I will do a dual-boot installation with win xp pro.

I would recommend using FC2 and to read the notes about dual booting
with the 2.6 kernel (there are problems with it). While rawhide is
stable, it really is bleeding edge so things can go hideously wrong!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Look. If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you
ever wanted. One moment to capture or would you just let it slip?" -