How to Configure Qmail on Fedora Core 1 Server

usmany at excite.com usmany at excite.com
Tue Jul 27 14:12:25 UTC 2004

Hello guys,

Is my great pleasure to be a member of Fedora News Group... I am new into linux, but find it very and much more relaible than other OS.

I have fedora core 1 system that i installed and config (doing fine), but i have some little problem installing and configuring Qmail or any other and simple mail software on the box, eg. openwebmail if that will work on the box?

Can someone outline all syntax on how i will go about the Qmail or OpenWebMail installation and configuration?

That will help me much if i can be assisted guys.

Thanks