Evolution 1.4

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue Jul 27 17:00:19 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 12:26 -0400, Christian Loza wrote:

> I had the same problem. After googling a LOT, I couldn't find any answer
> (the closest I got was to find out that it was a known issue about the
> gnome-gtk theme icons, ore something like that)
> Install Evolution 1.5.9... It has some important improvements, but also
> disadvantages. For example, is unstable, it crashed twice in a month in
> my laptop. (My older evolution 1.4.5 didn't crashed in the past).

Just an FYI..

Newer beta release or RC (?) is available in rawhide/development if you
would like to try that one.  Seems the junk filter on this version works
*lil* faster than before, but still not as fast as if it was off (well,
it's lot slower with it on even if it's better this time).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"