Dag yum repositories broken?

Jason Costomiris jcostom at jasons.org
Wed Jul 28 16:06:12 UTC 2004

Every time I do a yum check-update, I get problems with Dag's
repositories.  I've used several different Dag mirrors, all with the
same troubles.

First, there were problems with corrupt header.info files.  Now there
are problems with various headers (first libebml-devel, now
libmatroska-devel).

I've gone so far as to do a yum clean all, and try again, but the same
results are had..

I've now gone even a step further and renamed /var/cache/yum, recreated
the directory and started a new yum check-update.  It downloads a bunch
of headers, but pukes and dies on the same packages as before.

Any thoughts?  I've emailed Dag, but with no response.