FC2 menus

Bryan K. Wright bryan at ayesha.phys.Virginia.EDU
Wed Jul 28 20:40:18 UTC 2004

Hi Raul,

raul.moratalla at ono.com said:
> Delete your .config folder. This bug has been reported and solved in
> the new kde :)

	You're right, that fixes the problem with kmenuedit.  Thanks.

	I'd still like to define a set of menus using my "legacy"
menu tree, though.  Anybody have any idea why this doesn't work?

						Bryan
Bryan Wright                |"If you take cranberries and stew them like
Physics Department          | applesauce, they taste much more like prunes
University of Virginia      | than rhubarb does."  --  Groucho
Charlottesville, VA  22901  |
(434) 924-7218              |         bryan at virginia.edu