Errors

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jul 29 01:36:55 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 29.07.2004 schrieb Michael Hart um 2:28:

Please don't "hijack" foreign threads. You already did it with your last
posting - though nobody pointed you to this fact. Hijacking means you
did a reply to the list mail "Re: Convert CDIR notation to IP range" and
your mail contains now referencing header tags. If you want to write a
new subject mail so please don't reply to an existing mail but write a
new one.