Alcatel Speedtouch and FC2

Christoph Kiefer kiefer at ifi.unizh.ch
Thu Jul 29 06:36:25 UTC 2004

Thanks to Nico for the tutorial about Alcatel Speedtouch Modems and FC2.

Unfortunately it did not work for me.
The same errors appear when I try to establish the connection with
"pppd call adsl"

Timeout: Sending LCP Config-Requests

This whole issue about USB ADSL modems and Linux is just a pain in the
a**!
I will buy an Ethernet Modem now.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Christoph