Fedora Core 2 and Lucent WinModem

Mike Zingale zingale at ucolick.org
Thu Jul 29 18:11:53 UTC 2004

so, for my lucent winmodem (in an IBM Thinkpad T23), I used the driver at:

http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/ltmodem/

There may be other lucent winmodems that are not covered by this driver, I
am not sure, but the .tar.gz at this page (ltmodem-8.31a7.tar.gz) should
have a build_rpm script.

Mike