kwifimanager

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:44:43 UTC 2004

I have kdenetwork installed and don't have kwifimanager either.
Regardless, he clearly stated that he did a FULL fc2 install so that
really shouldn't be in question. For reference:

$ rpm -ql kdenetwork | grep wifi
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kwifimanager
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kwifimanager/common
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kwifimanager/index.cache.bz2
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kwifimanager/index.docbook

Notice there are no binaries, but the doc is available for some odd reason.