/etc/X11/xorg.conf anyone?

Shawn javajunkie at koyuru.com
Fri Jul 30 23:32:27 UTC 2004

Hello,

Can anyone post an example /etc/X11/xorg.conf  with and without nvidia entries.

I upgraded from RH9 and X wouldn't start as there was no /etc/X11/xorg.conf

I copied and old XF86Config and X runs but I get many errors which in all the troubles I am having can't seem to fine but I think it was  a problem with a "glx" module ... but that is specified to be used in the conf I used.

This is what I am using.  I was unable to get nvidia support going following thier how to although under RH9 it worked fine.

Anyway, I just want to check that my xorg.conf file is not all goofy.

--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!