MPlayer!!!

Christopher J. Bottaro cjbottaro at alumni.cs.utexas.edu
Sat Jul 31 18:58:17 UTC 2004

http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.unstable/mplayer-mencoder-1.0-0.lvn.0.13.pre5.2.i386.rpm

> and of course that will override the older available stable package.

ok, i edited my yum.conf file to not use any unstable or testing
repositories.  now i get the following error:

[cjb at semaphore cjb]$ sudo yum install mplayer-skins
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora.us Extras (Stable)
Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
Server: macromedia.mplug.org - Flash Plugin
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.......Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package mplayer needs libpostproc = 0:0.92.1-0.lvn.5.2, this is not
available.

arg, thanks again.