Wiil there be a Fedora Core 2 ISO Update?

Ed Kenny egkenny at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 22:20:21 UTC 2004

Since the partition corruption problems is such a serious issue with
Fedora Core 2, will there be a fix done in the next few weeks followed
by new ISOs distributed to the mirrors? Maybe this can be done with only
a rerelease of Disk1.

This is not without precedence. A replacement ISO was released for
RedHat 9 Disk 1. I did not realize this until I saw a differnt checksum
listed for Disk 1 a few months after its initial release.