exim system filter problem

Zeremski Boris zeremski.boris at nsinfo.co.yu
Wed Jun 2 08:21:33 UTC 2004

wrong list

Please ignore.

  Hello,

  I use exim 4.30, spamassassin and amavis.
  I try to use system filter to take a copy of SPAM mark message an to deliver same
  message to original recipient.

  When I test filter,  everything seems to work normal
  When I look log files, it seems that message deliver to original recipient, but
  never get to mailbox. There is no message in queue.

  What I'm doing wrong?

  Here is my system filter

  # Exim filter

  if not first_delivery
  then
    finish
  endif

  if first_delivery and $h_X-Spam-Status: contains "YES"
      then
   logfile /var/log/exim/spamlog
   logwrite "$tod_log From: $h_From: Subject: $h_Subject: \n \t X-Spam-Status: $h_X-Spam-Status: Sender: $sender_address"
   save /var/spool/mail/SPAMMAILS
  # mail to "$local_part@$domain"   # try this with no success
   finish
  #   mail to $recipients                # try this with no success
  #   seen finish                           # blackhole
   finish
  endif

  Any good tutorial about exim filter ?

  Thanks