fstab entry for usbkey

Harnish, Joe jharnish at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Wed Jun 2 21:33:21 UTC 2004

I have actually noticed that it "walks" as you plug it in and remove it.

The first time you put it in FC2 will find it and mount it into
/mnt/diskonkey and it will be on sda1.  Then each time you remove it and add
it it will move up one sda2 and so on.  So after the first time you put it
in and it mounts it you will have to reboot to get it to work again.

Joe