FC2 AMD_64 install fails

Steve Berry stevejberry at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 3 14:40:36 UTC 2004

I have the same motherboard, IDE harddrives, - I'm going to guess here that
your problem is your sata drives. . I'v read in several places where people
have problems getting sata to work for the install.

Have you tried booting the box with an PIDE drive, then adding the sata
drives afterwards.

Mine is a K8T800 mobo with a Athlon 64 3200 with 1GB of DDR333 memory, two
250GBSATA disks connected to the SATA raid controller and two 80GB disks
connected to the IDE controller (installing into one of those).

I should try again and then file a proper bug report.

Nathan.