Dear Fedora Community, what do you want?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Jun 3 16:59:30 UTC 2004

At 10:43 6/3/2004, Christopher Chan wrote:
>For desktop purposes, we can do with more drivers but the important ones
>(ATI, Nvidia, sound) are more or less in place.

Excuse me? Christopher, most people not living under a rock have been
subjected to at least 100 posts in the last two weeks about Nvidia
closed-source drivers, the nv open-source drivers, the pros/cons (mostly
cons) of each option, and the fact that video drivers for advanced hardware
are either entirely proprietary or simply do not exist. Where have *you* been?

<smile>

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com