Mailing list message stats for March 2004

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 21:24:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 11:14, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> Very interesting! I'd be happy if you set up a cron job to post the results
> of the previous month every time; hopefully no one objects. I found the
> subject stats really interesting.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks!  I will consider it.

Other than one direct email with one of the most ludicrous disclaimer
tags I have ever seen claiming the stats made them irrate (their
spelling not mine) most of the responses have been positive.

Need to figure out a way to identify common problems and solutions that
come out of the list.  The simple analysis done here just points out the
topics that generated the most postings.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>