PCMCIA question

Marc Bruggeman marc.bruggeman at pro.tiscali.be
Fri Jun 4 10:54:54 UTC 2004

Nope, I got that reply as well at Redhat, they even tried it on my
laptop, but that was not the answer. There is no /mnt/camera mentioned
under /etc/pcmcia  (or even somewhere else on the filesystem)
Could it be that this is default parameter somewhere in the driver, and
if so, how could I change it ??
I have gone through the PCMCIA-Howto but did not find any solution. I
left it for what it was, but now that I am on FC2, and same issue pops
up again, I could not resist asking again..
Thanks anyway for the interest shown,
Marc