2.6.6 kernel?

Fri Jun 4 19:08:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 13:56, John Thompson wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:27:34 -0500
> Marc Schwartz <MSchwartz at MedAnalytics.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 13:20, Geibel, Jonathan wrote:
> > > Anyone know if a 2.6.6 kernel is being considered for a future FC2
> > > (or FC3?) release and if so, when?
>
> > There are already 2.6.6 series kernels available via FC2 Testing
> > Updates.
> >
> > See here:
> >
> > http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/2/i386/
> >
> > or your local mirror.
>
> With 4K stacks, perchance?

I stand to be corrected, but I have not seen anything to indicate that
the stack size has been changed from 4k in these kernels.

The only kernels with 8k stacks that I am aware of (other than 'home
grown') are the ones that Linuxant is offering as a temporary solution
for the NVidia issue at:

http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/full/downloads-fc2-kernel-i686.php

HTH,

Marc