FC2 and Gkrellm

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Jun 5 01:46:53 UTC 2004

Brian Fahrlander wrote:

>    Anyone else noticed that lm_sensors 'runs' but gkrellm can't tell
>where to find the sensors?  It's understandable; all the details got
>changed with the new kernel.
>
>    Just trying to verify that it's not me...

I just installed and launched gkrellm and could only enable the
temperature monitor. There were no voltage or fan choices. (greyed out).
This is the first time that I tried out this program. I like the disk,
temp monitoring, etc. Thank for pointing out this program.

I have lm_sensors-2.8.6-1 and gkrellm-2.1.28-3 installed.

Jim

--
Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.