FC1 -> FC2 Update: DISASTER!!!

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 09:37:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

> > However I don't usually upgrade Linuxes and this is just one example why
> > not. I make allways a clean installation. I suggest to you when you
>
> I would just point out that Debian upgrades just fine. I think that
> Fedora should strive to meet that standard.

Of course Debian upgrades fine. I mean, it's only about a year behind
every other distro under the sun....

IMO Debian represents the Win98 of the Linux distros. Sure, it's stable,
but it's so far behind the curve, it's really of not much use.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,