yum.conf for x86_64 FC2

Rory Gleeson rory at childwelfare.ca
Sun Jun 6 00:09:26 UTC 2004

Can anyone post their yum.conf for FC2 64?

I've used the one from fedorafaq.org, which will default to your release
version for each repository.  But, it seems that either the repositories
don't exist or they're somewhere else.

Specifically, I want to load Firefox, Mplayer, mplayer plug-in, flash plug-in
and java plug-in.  I'm reading there's a firefox 64bit version that that you
can't get the plug-ins to work.  So, instead you have to run the regular
firefox version under x86_64 and then add the plug-ins.  Can anyone confirm
this?

Thanks,
Rory