Next Fedora Release

K.M.Zammi Kahan ezammi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:54:23 UTC 2004

Hi,
My opinion on Fedora roadmap is , New version should be released every six months, yes every six months. What I mean is every odd release of Fedora should be bug fixed/maintenance release without new addons. I think this kind of senario will help Fedora to be stable in addtion to be bleading edge. That mean FC3 should be thoroughly tested  maintenance release with stable updates.

Zammi.