Trash folder problem

Mac mrmack1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 13:46:37 UTC 2004

I got myself into another fine mess.

I copied a fat32 media folder to my desktop but I
found out when I update that folder in Windows it
doesn't update that desktop folder {my
shortsightedness}.  I deleted the desktop folder and
put into the 'trash' folder.  I am unable to empty the
trash totally (only a folder with .jpeg's now exits)
because I don't have 'persmission'.

"/home/mac/....ol0348.jpg" cannot be deleted because
folder.

Because it is a fat32 windows directory where do I get
the permission and if not that where is the 'trash'
folder located in Linux?

Anytime I now need to empty the trash folder of
discarded files I will always have to wade through the
.jpeg's one at a time.

Your help is appricated,

Edward J. McSheehy (Mac)