FC3 requests

This is what I would like to see in FC3:

1. Full udev support
2. gnome menu editing
3. support for the SGI 1600SW monitor
4. anaconda crash support for zip and USB flash memory drives
5. updated packages (openssh in particular)
6. better SATA support
7. Make the add/remove programs program network aware.  If the CD is not
handy download from a mirror.

The following is a question, please bear in mind I am not a programmer, why
is /proc still around?  Isn't sysfs supposed to replace /proc?

Thanks,

Jason