hd spindown prevents reboot

When I reboot my Fedora Core 2 (AMD Duron), the harddisk (ExelStor G140, 40 GB) is spinned down. When the BIOS searches for hard disk a few seconds later the disk is not ready yet. The reboot fails, sometimes with awful klick sounds of the hard disk.

So how do I turn off the spin down of hard drives during reboot?

--
klaus thorn     klaus trillke net