make modules fails on FC1

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 16:39:06 UTC 2004

Hi folks

In an attempt to fix the video and sound problems on my laptop I've tried to
recompile the kernel to ensure that ACPI is included.

I ran 'make menuconfig' but the only change I made was to change the processor
type to P4 as that's what I've got - ACPI was already enabled.

I did

make dep
make clean
make

with no problems, but when I tried

make modules

I got errors.  A URL for thelog is below.  I've got a standard FC1 install
with a full update done yesterday using 'yum update'.

http://www.stainburn.com/make-modules.log
--
Gary Stainburn