Fedora Core 3 Wishlist

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Tue Jun 8 17:17:05 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 20:05, James Wilkinson wrote:
> Doncho N. Gunchev wrote:
> >     x. clamav/clamd/sagator/mailscanner in the box + choice to install all
> > sendmail, postfix and exim, but use specific one (during the install).
>
> I'm curious. Why would you want to have more than one MTA installed at a
> time?
>
> James.

    Some packages do require sendmail-devel in order to build/compile.
Another reason could be that one might want to be able to switch them
real fast (if there's some vulnerability discovered). In this light, I
don't like very much the idea of having only one ftp server, no matter
I do prefer vsftpd.

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev    Registered Linux User #291323 at counter.li.org
  GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/DA454F79
  Key fingerprint = 684F 688B C508 C609 0371  5E0F A089 CB15 DA45 4F79