growing drive space

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Jun 9 17:33:12 UTC 2004

I am almost certain this has been discussed on here before, but I want
some expert opinion on this.  I have an FC2 box at home that dual boots
XP.  I only use XP for games and I'm running out of space on my FC2 side,
what's the best way to add the extra space to my FC2 install?  I have
partition magic to use for shrinking my XP partition, so that's not going
to be a problem.  Anyone have any preferences?

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.