READ THIS NOW: WINXP DUAL BOOT/ASUS P4P/HELPFUL LINKS

bryan at redfedora.co.uk bryan at redfedora.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 13:16:16 UTC 2004

How Lisa

I just have to say Well Done! That's a sterling contribution. When I look at
my messages folder for fedora it's 65957 and counting!

I guess I'm spoiled because it's always on access, but the dial-up peeps
must have a hard time grabbing all the messages.

I'd spied the message last week where someone had suggested this and I have
to applaud you for doing it.

Everyone needs a leg-up at some time with an issue they're having with their
machine but this is definately a more efficient way of handling the common
ones that keep cropping up.

Thanks!

Bry