Webalizer Problem

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Sun Jun 13 19:34:41 UTC 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:05:03 -0700, Patrick Nelson <pnelson at neatech.com>
wrote:

>FC1 - uptodate
>Apache - 2.0.49
>webalizer - 2.01_10
>logwatch - 4.3.2
>
>I've been noticing a attempt to overun apache which then makes webalizer
>fail, which shows up in my logwatch email every day.  It easy to remove
>the offending entries and rerunning webalizer, but I was wondering if
>anyone else has noticed this and if there is any way to not have to do
>the manual task of removing and rerunning webalizer?

You mean those log entries full of 0x90?  I'm getting 4-5 a day. They don't
seem to prevent webalizer from running. It simply skips those records. That's
what the logwatch email says and my stats seem OK.

I did find a way, via a Google search, to divert those records to another log.
Google on "apache 0x90".
--
   Steve