bootdisk

Marc Bruggeman marc.bruggeman at pro.tiscali.be
Mon Jun 14 15:01:28 UTC 2004

Did you try Smart Boot Manager ? You can find it on
btmgr.sourceforge.net  This will allow you to boot from CD even if your
BIOS does not support that. It needs to be installed on the MBR, so if
you want to use grub or lilo you need to place those on your partitions
!  Check it out !!
FC2 can not be booted via floppies becasue the linux image is just too
big to fit on one floppy ...
Marc