[FC2] ISA cards not detected....

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Mon Jun 14 17:37:20 UTC 2004

Bob Chiodini wrote/ha scritto, On/il 14/06/2004 19:31:

>Antonio,
>
>I had not thought about it that way, but in the time taken to process
>these emails each of us could have purchased several new PCI cards :-).
>Oh well!  Good Luck!
>
>Bob...

Bob

I have the doubt to have been rude, I hope not.......what I mean that I
am in a hurry to put the router back in operation (maybe before noon
tomorrow, now here is evening):
time spent on this list is never a waste, this is my feeling!!!

--

 Antonio
 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1