RH/FC: Mouse loses sense of location via use of console switchers

Dan Thurman danthurman at postman.net
Wed Jun 16 01:04:56 UTC 2004

Scot,

Kudos for the find!  This worked for me, i.e. I am using
a Belkin KVM (OmniView Pro-8), MS Intellisense wheel mouse
and using psmouse.proto=imp in the kernel command line (in Grub)
worked for me.  The mouse cursor no longer goes nuts and the
thumbwheel works.

Best regards,
~Dan

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:47:56 -0400, Scot L. Harris wrote