FC1 - mozilla-acroread not working

Steffen Kluge kluge at fujitsu.com.au
Wed Jun 16 08:21:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 03:14, Anthony J Placilla wrote:
> Mozilla & FireFox have separate plugins directories. You'll need to copy
> the acroread plugin into your firefox specific plugins dir.

Just linking it there will do, too.

How well does the plugin work, btw? I haven't tried it under Fedora, but
in RH9 using mozilla 1.6 and the plugin downloaded from Adobe (5.08), it
used 100% CPU every time it was used. I reverted back to using an
external PDF viewer. Might give it a try in FC2...

Cheers
Steffen.