New User | Greetings | Questions

Carnal Ortega carnalort at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 13:11:18 UTC 2004

Gerald,
    Thank you very much!! Especially for the link to the XP primer.
Luckily I avoided some of those sceneros by choosing not to install grub
on the MBR rather by putting it on a floppy. Linux is picky about
floppies I believe so I had initial problems with making a bootdisk for
my new FC2 system but after using a new one, all is fine!

FC2 is great so far.

Carnal