Fedora File Manager/browswer

Kevin W. English kevin at x5dev.com
Wed Jun 16 17:14:59 UTC 2004

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to Fedora Core 2. There's something that's
annoying me about the desktop in  Gnome. When I click on the file
browser from the desktop like 'Kevin's Home' or 'Computer', the file
browser comes up without an address bar. I have to right click on a
folder and do "Browse Folder" to get it to come up in the old style.
Also, in this new file browser, when you click on a folder, it opens it
in a new window. This is very annoying. Anyone know how to change it so
the default file browser is the one in Fedora 1?

Kevin English