New User

dotslash dotslash at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 16 22:56:26 UTC 2004

I have recently taken the plunge myself.  The integration will not be
that difficult for you especially since you've used unix before.  It
will come back to you quickly.  And Google groups is a Godsend.  So many
people willing to help!

I have integrated the two disparate systems in a network environment,
but I believe you will need to install SMB.  It looks like there is a
little Samba wizard in the new releases of Fedora, so it shouldn't be
that hard.

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions.

Gnubie